1) The User unconditionally and entirely accepts the terms and conditions of the Policy as soon as he or she starts using the Services. If the User disagrees with the Policy or with any of its terms and conditions, he or she has no right to use the Services.
2) Information about Users that the Right Holder receives and/or may receive and process:
3) The Right Holder’s reasons for receiving (collecting) and processing the information mentioned in clauses 2.1 and 2.2 of this Policy (the “Information”):
4) Conditions for processing the Information and distributing it to third parties.
5) User changes to personal information.
6) Measures taken to protect the Information.
7) Other conditions.